C-Protect is Concept Nova’s shatterproof innovation for all your glass windows and surfaces.
C-Protect is a nearly impenetrable invisible film which when installed on any glass surface keeps the glass particles together. It improves the structural integrity of the glass, thus making it harder to break in the event of a theft, an accident, or vandalism.
If the glass does break, C-Protect keeps the glass particles together and prevents entry by the assailant, or injury from the glass shards.
It is a good investment which gives great value for money because it reduces the amount of damage and injuries caused by any accident which involves glass surfaceS.
These are the Benefits of C-Protect:
1.) It is incredibly versatile.
It’s uses are not limited to car windows. It can be installed on any glass surface which you would like to reinforce, as shown in the infographic below.
2.) It is very strong
Our anti-shatter solution can withstand even the force of a bomb blast, holding the glass pieces together to prevent any further damage. C-Protect is built to withstand incredible levels of force and will hold your glass shards together against even gale force winds.
3.) It guarantees safety for you and your property.
When you install C-Protect on your car windows and other glass surfaces, safety is guaranteed because:
- It keeps you safe from flying glass shards in the event of an accident.
- It protects your valuables in the event of a burglary because even if your windows are successfully broken, the thief won’t be able to get at the items within the car.
- If a glass surface in the home breaks, it keeps children and adults safe from glass shards
- It is virtually indestructible and as such, keeps you safe from potentially violent assailants until help arrives.
4.) It promises safety without compromising on aesthetics
C-Protect ensures your personal safety and that of your property without the need to compromise aesthetics by:
- Precluding the need for unsightly burglar-proof bars on your glass windows at home.
- Its optical clearness which doesn’t distort images seen through the glass.
- Its scratch proof technology
- It can also be used on tinted glass, stained glass or otherwise decorated glass.